Bibliographic Software Community of Practice
Terms of reference
- The QULOC Bibliographic Software Community of Practice reports to the Learning and Information Services Working Party.
- The role of the group is to share information and resources related to the use of EndNote and other bibliographic software packages across QULOC libraries.
- The Group maintains a knowledge base in the wiki and an email discussion list for EndNote (and other bibliographic software) trainers and support staff in QULOC libraries.
- A Masterclass is organised annually to provide more advanced training for EndNote (and other bibliographic software) trainers and support staff in QULOC libraries.
QULOC Member Institutions contribute to the Community of Practice (CoP) and the Bibliographic Software Wiki. QULOC funds the employment (one day per month) of a Bibliographic Software Support Officer whose role is:
- To establish the structure and content for the Bibliographic Software Wiki on the QULOC wiki site, utilising content from QULOC institutions.
- To maintain and moderate content contributed to the Bibliographic Software Wiki from QULOC institutions. (Not including creation of content for all institutions)
- To maintain contact with a minimum of one representative at each QULOC institution to contribute; providing collaborative support and documentation about EndNote and other bibliographic reference software. (Not including ad hoc assistance on EndNote queries)
- To organise, prepare and coordinate the presentation of the annual Bibliographic Software Masterclass; with assistance from the CoP and representatives from QULOC institutions.
- To provide an annual report on activities and outcomes to the chair of the QULOC Learning and Information Services Working Party, to be appended to the annual report to the QULOC University Librarians' Committee.
|Bibliographic Support Officer||Lynette Wo||(07) 373 55310||(07) 373 55314|
|Australian Catholic University||John Eliot||07 3623 7125||-|
|Australian Catholic University||Sarah Howard||07 3623 7331||-|
|Australian Catholic University||Barbara Adamson||07 3623 7122||-|
|Australian Catholic University||Tony McCall||07 3623 7130||-|
|Bond University||Jasna Romic||07 5595 1550||-|
|Charles Darwin University||Bernadette Royal||08 8946 6873||-|
|Charles Darwin University||Jayshree Mamtora||08 8946 6541||-|
|CQUniversity||Libbie Blanchard and Kate Houston||07 4923 2113||-|
|Griffith University||Sandy Rae||(07) 373 56453|
|James Cook University||Bronwen Forster||07 4042 1035||07 4042 1026|
|James Cook University||Andrew Stacey||07 4781 4742||-|
|Queensland University of Technology||Ann-Maree Graham||(07) 3138 1456||(07) 3138 5191|
|Southern Cross University||Janice Knopke||(02) 6620 3752||(02) 6620 3875|
|Southern Cross University||Robyn Murray||02 5589 3093||-|
|University of New England||Crystal Plowman||02 6773 3603||02 6773 2982|
|University of Southern Queensland||Vivienne Armati||(07) 4631 2470||(07) 4631 1098|
|University of the Sunshine Coast||Susan Svenson||(07)5430 2807||-|
|University of the Sunshine Coast||Roger Carter||(07)5456 5095||-|
|University of Queensland||Noela Yates||(07) 3346 4365||-|
|University of Queensland||Fei Yu||(07) 3346 4397||-|
Updated: 28 November 2013